|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
Shanghai Paneer is a yummy kind of Indian curds cooked with Chinese sauces and cashew nuts. It is conventional great style of making the Indo Chinese formula in the variation of sauces and veggies. Shanghai Paneer is one of the speediest starter to be served from the magnificent menu of Chinese Cuisine. Here I’m going to let you know the simple technique to make homemade shanghai paneer formula.
- 2 cups paneer pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8 green chillies cut into slender cuts
- 1/2 cup capsicum, sliced
- 1 little bowl spring onions green chopped
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp cashew nut chopped
- Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Preparation method of Shanghai Paneer
- Add the corn flour, salt, soy sauce and black pepper powder.
- Blend well and coat the square of paneer well in the blend.
- Deep cook few square at a time in sufficient hot oil.
- At the point when paneer start brown from the edges then take out from the oil and keep aside.
- Heat 1-1/2 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Include green chilies, garlic glue, cut onion, capsicum, cashew nuts and salt.
- Saute well on low temperature for about 3 minutes.
- At the point when looks little brown in shading then include sugar and tomato sauce.
- Cook until sauce turn out to be thick.
- Include browned paneer and vinegar. Blend tenderly and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Include spring onions. Blend well and mix for 1-2 minutes.Serve promptly.
- Enjoy the Shanghai Paneer with your family.