- Green Moong Dal [Washed, Soaked and Drained] 1 Cup
- Slashed Tomatoes (evacuate its seeds) 1 no
- Cabbage [Finely Chopped] ¼ glass
- Spinach [Chopped] ½ glass
- Salt To Taste
- Ghee 2 tbsp.
- Paneer (ground) To Garnish
- Take ghee in a weight cooker.
- At the point when hot include finely cleaved onions, hacked tomatoes, cabbage, spinach and green moong dal and sauté it.
- Season it with salt and include some water in it and weight cook for 2 to 3 shrieks.
- Permit the steam to escape before opening the cover. Keep aside to cool somewhat.
- Whenever cooled, mix it in a blender till smooth purée. You can likewise strainer it.
- Move the purée into a wide non-stick container and include the salt.
- Blend well and heat to the point of boiling.
- Trim with ground paneer and ghee.
Broccoli Apple soup
- Margarine 2 tbsp
- Cut Onion 1 no
- Finely slashed apple 1 no
- Chives ½ tbsp
- Thyme 2-3 sprigs
- Lemon skin ½ tsp
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Vegetable stock 2 ½ glass
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Bread garnishes For serving
- Broccoli florets Large bundle
- Cream For enhancement
- Melt the butter in the pan. Add the onion and the apple and lower the warmth. Boil until onions are translucent and apples are make softer.
- Include the broccoli blooms to the apple onion combination.
- Term it with thyme sprigs, chives, lemon rind, salt and pepper to taste.
- Include vegetable stock. Let it simmer.
- Eliminate from heat. Mixture the soup and straining it.
- Once more transfer it in a pan, include cream and boil it.
- Highest it with croutons and fresh creams and serve.
Food Recipes Blog