Spicy Baby Potatoes are a straightforward potato formula which is loaded with flavors and flavors from the newly ground zest blend.
Spicy Baby Potatoes are a straightforward potato formula which is loaded with flavors and flavors from the newly ground zest blend. It runs extremely well with any Indian bread however for the most part presented with Paratha or Puri. Spicy Baby Potato can be pressed for the children lunch box too and it is an incredible supper to pack for the long separation going with gang.
|1||Child potatoes||500 g|
|2||Oil||2 to 3 tbsp|
|3||Asafetida powder||a pinch|
|6||Part urad da||1 1/4 tsp|
|8||Little onions||10 to 15|
|9||Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|11||Red chilly||2 or 3|
|13||Chana dal||1 1/2 tsp|
|13||Black peppercorn||1/4 tsp|
|13||Coriander seeds||1/2 tsp|
- Heat ½ tsp oil in a broil skillet. Dry meal the red chilies, lentils, dark peppercorn, coriander seeds.
- Continue hurling till rich smell emerges. Permit them to cool and pound it to fine powder.
- Wash child potatoes and weight cook till delicate. Cool and peel the skin.
- Prick them with a tooth pick to make little gaps in each of them and keep aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the broil skillet.
- Once hot, include dash of asafetida powder. Include mustard, cumin, split urad dal, curry leaves and hold up to crackle.
- Include finely hacked onions and saute them till brilliant chestnut.
- Mix in the cooked potatoes.
- Include turmeric powder and salt. Hurl tenderly so that the child potatoes get covered equally with oil.
- Include the flavor powder and cook the potatoes on low fire.
- Continue turning the potatoes, so it turns brilliant chestnut everywhere.
- Once potatoes get a dazzling fresh chestnut composition with the flavors, expel from fire.
- Appreciate Spicy Baby Potatoes flavorful dish with rice or chapattis.