I love making Sticky Ribs With ‘Dirty rice once a week. It is so Yummy and classic Cajun dish. This is the mixture of the spices and meats that makes it so Delicious. If you eat once a time so you are gonna crazy to eat this dish.
- 1/2 Cup tomato passata
- 1/4 Cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1.8kg American-style pork ribs
- Coleslaw, to serve
- 20g butter
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup solidified corn Kernels
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons crisp coriander leaves, roughly thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-constrained. Line an extensive roasting pan with heating paper.
- Consolidate tomato sauce, passata, garlic, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a bowl. Place ribs in prepared bowl. Brush ribs done with marinade.
- Cover firmly with foil. Prepare for 40 minutes. Evacuate foil. Turn ribs over. Treat with pan juices. Heat, revealed, for a further 40 minutes, basting halfway through with skillet juices.
- In the interim, make ‘Dirty rice’: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium warmth. Include rice, chili powder, turmeric and salt.
- Cook, blending, for 1 minute or until rice is covered in spices. Include corn and 1.5 liters frosty water. Bring to it for boiling. Heat to low temperature.
- Cook, secured, for 20 minutes or till the water is absorbed and rice is fully cooked. Expel from warmth. Mix in onion and coriander.
- Cut ribs into pieces. Serve ribs with ‘Dirty rice’ and coleslaw.
Please follow and like us: