|Prep Time||15 Mins|
|Cook Time||30 mint|
The tangy mango drink is a reviving summertime drink. The exemplary sweet and acrid crude mango or kairi beverage can be appreciated chilled as a cooling drink. Aam Panna numerous a names to the same beverage, is an extreme Indian summer drink produced using crude mangoes.
- Mangoes, crude, peeled, sliced 3/4 kg
- Water 5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 10 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds (jeera), powdered 1 tsp.
- Mint leaves (pudina), finely slashed one group
Preparation method of Tangy Mango Drink
- Boil the mangoes with the water for 60 minutes.
- Expel from the fire.
- Squash the mango pieces to pulp and go the blend through a strainer.
- Blend in the salt, sugar and cumin seed powder.
- Blend well till the sugar dissolves.
- Serve chilled, decorated with mint leaves
- Enjoy the tangy mango drink with your family.