One of the most simple and a low calorie recipe. Potatoes are exceptionally rich in nutrients. Toast Fantasy mixture with all the vegetables makes this an energizing recipe.
- 1 major sized bread slice
- 30 gm. Potato
- 25 gm. French Beans
- 20 gm. Peas
- 20 gm. Carrot
- 20 gm. Cabbage
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Mango Powder
- 1/4 tsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Preparation Method of Toast Fantasy
- Boiled potato, squash and keep aside. Boiled green peas.
- Cut French beans and carrot in small 3D shapes and boiled together.
- Mixed all the Ingredients together.
- Include salt, pepper powder (kaali mirch), lemon juice and mango powder.
- Grease baked tray with oil.
- Keep the bread on the plate and apply the vegetable blend on it.
- Prepare on middle temperature (160 to 175 degree c) until golden chestnut.
- Cut the cabbage finely and sauté in ¼ tsp oil for a moments.
- Serve the toast hot with chutney and the cabbage in the end.
Please follow and like us: