Snappy and simple Tomato Cheese Buns are a yummy treat for children and adults. You can serve your visitors as welcome snacks.
- Tomatoes 2 (chopped)
- Mini buns 4
- Cream cheddar squares 300 grams
- Oil 1 ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste (smashed)
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tsp
- Onion finely hacked 1
- New parsley 2 tsp (cleaved)
- Jalapenos finely 2 – 3 (chopped)
- New basil leaves cleaved 4 – 5
Preparation method of Tomato Cheese Buns
- Warm some oil on tawa. Split buns on a level plane and place them on the tawa. Toast equally from both the sides.
- Combine salt, peppercorns, balsamic vinegar, onion, parsley, jalapenos, one and a half tsp oil, basil leaves and tomatoes.
- Place cheddar squares on one toasted bun parts. Top with tomato blend and cover with different parts.
- Serve instantly.
- Enjoy the Tomato Cheese Buns with your family.
Please follow and like us: