Outstanding formula of egg is great for your Sunday mealtime or brunch. It’s not only colorful and good-looking even very esthetic as well. Make the Traffic Light Scrambled Eggs on coming Sunday and make your day superior for family.
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 little (chopped)
- Capsicum 1 (chopped into little 3D squares)
- Tomato 1 (seeds evacuated and cubed)
- Eggs 6 (beaten)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Sweet corn 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Bread sliced to serve
- Beat together eggs, water, cream, salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil, sear onion and capsicum, tomatoes and sweet corn for 2 minutes until delicate.
- Include the beaten eggs blend.
- Cook over low warmth until the eggs are velvety and cooked.
- Present with toasted bread.
- Enjoy the Traffic Light Scrambled Eggs with family.
Please follow and like us: