Turkish Couscous Salad is cooking a blend and conformity of Mediterranean, Central Asian, Balkan, Middle Eastern and Caucasian nourishment. Here is the technique of generally served plate of blended greens that gives kabobs and grills cetera as a side dish. You may welcome it as light dinner besides.
- Couscous 200 gm
- Tomato puree 2 tbsp
- Cucumber 1 (cubed)
- Onion 1 (slashed)
- Crisp red bean stew 1
- Coriander 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves 3 tbsp
- Tomato 1 slashed
- Smoked paprika powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Parsley 3 tbsp
- Additional virgin Olive oil 2 tbsp
- 1 Lemon’s juice and get-up-and-go
- Fresh ground black pepper 1 tsp
- In a substantial dish put couscous include salt, paprika, cumin powder and blend well with spoon.
- Include bubbling water that covers the couscous blend spoon to consolidate, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Blend with fork and include onion, tomato, cucumber, red bean stew, olive oil, coriander, mint, parsley, black pepper, lemon squeeze and zest blend all prepared to serve.
- Enjoy the Turkish couscous salad with your family.