Vegetable biryani is a conventional Muglia primary course thing stacked with cleaved vegetables, flavors, saffron and dry natural products.
Vegetable biryani is a conventional Muglia primary course thing stacked with cleaved vegetables, flavors, saffron and dry natural products. In the principal look, you may feel that this vegetable biryani formula requires such a large number of ingredients yet don’t give it a chance to trick you, it will take just 35 minutes to cook. Let learn How to make vegetable biryani recipe.
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetable (cauliflower, potato, carrot, french beans)
- 150 gms Green Peas
- 3 Finely Sliced Onion
- 2 Finely Sliced Green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, Caraway Seeds
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 4 Tomato
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (curd)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 tbsp Dry Fruits (cashew nuts, raisin)
Preparation method vegetable biryani
- Wash the basmati rice well before cooking. Then bring rice with 3 cup water and somewhat salt include to it and 2 tbsp of dry berries. Boil it in pressure cooker.
- Cut every one of the vegetables into little thin pieces and fry every one of it independently in oil. Cooked the green peas too.
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a pan and include mustard seeds, green Chilli, cinnamon and caraway seeds powder, cloves, black pepper powder and mix for about half moment. At that point include onions and saute them for a moment ot till they get pink in shading.
- Include salt and red Chilli powder and mix.
- Include fine cleaved tomatoes and broil till they are appropriately cooked.
- Take the yogurt and create it fine by tapping in a mixer for only 2 turns. Include this fine yogurt and mix well. Heat it for around 10 seconds.
- Include all the fried vegetables.
- Include the cooked rice and blend fine with graceful fingers so that the rice grain doesn’t break. Cook for around 3 minutes.
- Take this vegetable biryani ready in a rice serving plate.
- Trim with dry leafy foods coriander clears out.
- Serve the vegetable biryani hot with Yogurt.